Sol: Hydrating Gel Moisturiser
HYDRATE & MATTIFY
Is your skin feeling oily, greasy, shiny, or is your makeup sliding off? Feel confidently soft, hydrated and matte instead.
Our lightweight gel formula is designed to deeply deliver moisture for much-needed hydration for a plump and smooth complexion, minimise and control excess shine without over drying and improve the skin barrier to protect it against environmental stressors.
It’s a fast-absorbing, non-greasy and matte-finish moisturising gel that leaves your skin youthfully plump, hydrated and glowing, without the excess shine.
- Size: 50mL/1.69fl. oz glass bottle
- Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of ambrette, rose de mai and tuberose essential oils for a subtle aroma
- Fast absorbing, non-greasy, non-clogging and mattifying gel formula
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free and pregnancy-friendly
- Long-lasting (approximately 100 standard uses)
Did you know that underneath each of your pores is a sebaceous gland that produces natural oils (sebum) to keep your skin hydrated and healthy? However, when our skin is dehydrated, our sebaceous gland works to produce more natural oils which overcompensates and creates an oily complexion.
Add to this genetics, enlarged pores, environmental aggressors, lifestyle factors and incorrect (harsh) skincare coupled with a natural decrease in collagen production as we mature and our skin is left susceptible to dehydration, excess oil production and breakouts. Vying for balanced hydration, it's important to replenish moisture and mattify the skin for a plump and smooth complexion without the skin's need to overcompensate with oil production.
Specifically formulated to boost hydration, lock in moisture and mattify without drying the skin, Sol provides the following benefits:
Plump skin with Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid assists to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by retaining moisture within the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration which helps to leave skin smoother and plumper.
Control oil and shine with Oat Flour
Containing saponins, oat flour assists to absorb excess oil without over-drying skin and remove the dirt and oil responsible for clogging pores. With beta-glucan too, oat flour also provides a fine film on your skin while penetrating for much-needed moisture.
Improve skin barrier with Rosehip Oil
High in omega-3 (linolenic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid), rosehip oil assists to soften skin and improve the skin barrier function which protects skin against environmental stressors.
- Protect skin with CoEnzyme Q10
CoEnzyme Q10 assists to protect skin against stress caused by exposure to the sun and pollution and supports the body's ability to fight off free radicals that affect the cell regenerating function for collagen and elastin, therefore reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Fend off free radicals with Watermelon
Containing antioxidants, watermelon assists to right off free radicals and oxidative stress which helps the skin rebound from its loss of collagen and elastin. With lycopene too, watermelon also assists to soothe skin for a more youthful appearance.
After cleansing and toning, apply a pea-sized amount to moist skin and massage into your skin until absorbed.
For optimal results use twice daily, morning and evening.
- Oily and combination skin: Apply moisturiser to moist or dry skin
- Breakout-prone and sensitivity prone skin: Apply moisturiser to moist skin to lock in moisture
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask (as required) – Tone – Serum – Eyes – Moisturiser – Retinol – Facial Oil
Follow our suggested RAWKANVAS routine
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Bisabolol, Punica Granatum Pericarp (Pomegranate) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Levulinate*, Sodium Anisate*, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose (Sugar), Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopherol (Vegetable Derived), Hibiscus Abelmoschus (Ambrette) Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose De Mai) Oil, Polianthes Tuberosa (Tuberose) Oil, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Lactic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Beta Vulgris (Beet) Root Extract
*Denotes organic ingredients.
Learn more about our natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our innovative blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural and vegan ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted in Australia: Handcrafted in boutique batches locally in Australia, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, and compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE
Storage & Care
- Unopened: We recommend a shelf life of 18 months
- Opened: We recommend that products are used within 6 months once opened to ensure the highest possible quality is maintained
We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you find your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via email@example.com so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our returns policy
- Australia: We offer FREE shipping within Australia when you spend $35 or more
- International: We offer FREE worldwide shipping on orders over a certain spend*. Find the value for your country via the link below
Learn more about our free shipping