Refined: Clarifying Red Wine Mask
Buff & Clear
Experiencing congested or blocked pores, breakouts, excess shine, or dry, rough and flaking skin? Feel confidently buffed, clearer, and firmer instead.
Our award-finalist, alcohol-free red wine formula is designed to draw out impurities and pollutants for clearer pores, exfoliate by removing dead skin cells, minimise excess oil and shine that causes congestion and breakouts, protect skin from environmental damage for a firmer canvas, and boost circulation to replenish skin for a smoother, refined and glowing complexion too.
- Size: 60mL/2oz glass jar
- Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of Vanilla, Sweet Orange and Clove essential oils for a subtle aroma
- Award-finalist, fast drying and self heating clay formula
- Natural, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Pregnancy-Friendly
- Long-lasting (approximately 60 standard uses)
Did you know that as we age our natural skin renewal process slows down resulting in dry, flaking skin, and when our skin is dehydrated it produces more oil to compensate?
As we age, the rate at which we produce new skin cells slows down, along with the weather, enlarged pores, lifestyle factors and the wrong skincare means that our skin can be more prone to being oily, flaky, dehydrate and in need of a more a clarifying mask that doesn't dry skin. Combine that with a decrease in collagen production, exposure to UV rays, daily makeup, environmental pollutants, and a build up of dead skin cells, making skin susceptible to premature ageing, dehydration, dullness, loss of elasticity, congested pores, and breakouts. More importantly, clarifying pores and sloughing off dead skin cells, promotes circulation, and can improve skin's ability to absorb other treatments, serums and ingredients, leaving skin brighter.
Specially formulated to draw out impurities for clarified pores, smooth skin, absorb excess shine, reduce the appearance of breakouts, and leave skin glowing, Refined features:
- Halloysite Clay, sourced from Matauri Bay in New Zealand, assists to clarify skin and carries oxygen, a boost of circulation means skin received a higher amount of nutrients and oxygen for brighter, glowing skin.
- Kaolin, assists to work deeper within the skin to absorb impurities that lead to blackheads.
- Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir Grape Extract assists to even out skin tone, cleanses pores, combat the appearance of breakouts, while protecting our skin from environmental damage.
- Bentonite assists to excess oil from the skin's surface to reduce the formation of blackheads and breakouts. On contact with water, bentonite releases energy called an exothermic reaction (the heat that you feel on your skin as the mask transitions from wet to dry is intended) which promotes blood flow–boosting action, clarifies pores of excess oil and impurities that may lead to the formation of blackheads and breakouts and smooths skin. The self-heating thermal process causes blood vessels to dilate, boosts blood circulation and opens pores for a deeper clean.
- Zeolite, contains volcanic minerals which have a high negative charge and high absorptive properties to clarify skin. On contact with water, bentonite releases energy called an exothermic reaction (the heat that you feel on your skin) which assists to stimulate blood circulation, clarify pores of excess oil and impurities that may lead to the formation of blackheads and breakouts, and smooths skin. The self-heating thermal process causes blood vessels to dilate, boosts blood circulation, and opens pores for a deeper clean.
Prix de Marie Claire Beauty Awards - Finalist: Natural 2020
You can find all our Awards here: www.rawkanvas.com/awards
Given the stimulation and self-heating tingling heat sensation which works to open pores and draw out pore-clogging dirt and oil, after cleansing you may wish to use the mask in the following ways:
- Semi-diluting Refined with water in the palm of your hand, prior to applying a sparse/THIN layer to moist skin; or
- Apply to spots and blemishes only; Or
- Apply a sparse/THIN layer to congested areas only, such as the nose and chin on moist skin; or
- Apply a sparse/THIN layer across a moist face, if the heat sensation does not affect you.
The thinner the mask is applied, the faster the mask dries and the heat sensation lasts while the mask transitions from wet to dry. The thicker the mask is applied, the longer the mask needs to dry so the heat sensation lasts until the mask dries.
Leave on for 5 minutes, or until fully dry before removing. Avoid eye area.
For optimal results, use once a week.
NOTE: The self-heating thermal formula may generate a warming, cooling, or tingling heat sensation as a result of the warming ingredients going to work. On contact with water, the clay releases energy know as an exothermic reaction (the heat that you feel on your skin while the mask transitions from wet to dry is intended). Your skin may appear flushed for a short period of time due to the warmth. Please read directions on how this multi-use mask should be utilised and apply a sparse/thin layer to moist skin. Avoid eye area.
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask (if it’s a masking night) – Tone – Serum – Eyes – Moisturiser – Retinol – Facial Oil
You can find a suggested RAWKANVAS routine here: www.rawkanvas.com/routine
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Halloysite (New Zealand Clay), Zeolite, Kaolin (Australian Clay), Quartz, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Glyceryl Undecylenate*, Betaine, Bentonite, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder*, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Solanum Aviculare (Kangaroo Apple) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Roselle) Flower, Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vegetable Derived), Monascus Purpureus (Red Yeast Rice) Extract, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, p-Anisic Acid, Citric Acid
* Denotes organic ingredients.
Sweet orange extracted and formulated to have no photosensitising effects.
Learn more about our Natural, Vegan and Cruelty-Free Ingredients here: www.rawkanvas.com/ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our unique blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-Winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural & Vegan Ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-Free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted in Australia: Handcrafted in boutique batches locally in Australia, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS here: www.rawkanvas.com/our-story
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our Sustainability here: www.rawkanvas.com/sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE here: www.rawkanvas.com/recycling-program
Storage & Care
We recommend a shelf life of 18 months if unopened and that products are used within 6 months of opening so as to ensure the highest quality. We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form. As this product is stored in a jar, please wash your hands prior to use and ensure the lid is sealed tightly when you've finished utilising it.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you on your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our Returns Policy here: www.rawkanvas.com/returns
We offer FREE shipping within Australia with your spend of $35 and FREE worldwide shipping over a certain spend.*
Learn more about our Free Shipping here: www.rawkanvas.com/shipping