Eternal: Plumping Deep Sea & Malachite Collagen Serum
PLUMP & BRIGHTEN
Is your skin showing signs of uneven skin tone, pigmentation, dullness, loss of elasticity, or fine lines? Feel confidently even, bright, plump and more youthful instead.
Our award-winning malachite collagen formula is designed to reduce the appearance of age spots and pigmentation for an even and brighter skin tone, inhibit collagen breakdown, increase skin elasticity, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and increase moisture retention for plumper skin too.
When it comes to filter-like skin, it's like mother nature's answer to botox. It's a fast absorbing, non-greasy serum that leaves you with an even, bright and plump complexion.
- Size: 30mL/1.01fl. oz glass bottle
- Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of sweet orange, gardenia and ylang ylang essentials oils
- Award-winning, fast absorbing and non-greasy gel formula
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free and pregnancy-friendly
- Long-lasting (approximately 80 standard uses)
Did you know that as we age our collagen production slows down? Combine that with exposure to environmental aggressors, UV exposure, lifestyle factors (stress, sugar, smoking and alcohol) and our skin is susceptible to dehydration, premature ageing, loss of elasticity, fine lines, sagging and dull skin. Therefore it's important to incorporate a collagen inhibiting serum into your routine that's packed with vitamin C and seaweed to inhibit collagen breakdown, decrease the appearance of pigmentation, defend against further damage and improve the overall appearance of skin.
Specifically formulated reduce the appearance of pigmentation, inhibit collagen breakdown, increase skin elasticity, smooth fine lines and increase moisture retention, Eternal provides the following benefits:
Protect against environmental aggressors with Malachite (Copper) Extract
Containing copper gluconate, a copper in its salt form, this ingredient assists to keep skin protected from the effects of environmental aggressors (smoke and pollution), inhibit collagen breakdown, improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Adults have between 50 and 80 milligrams of copper in their body, mostly in the muscle and liver, which is obtained through the food we consume and helps to make melanin, bone and connective tissue among other processes in your body.
Increase skin elasticity with Seaweed Collagen
Seaweed collagen is hand-harvested on an environmentally sustainable basis and assists with age spots and boosts expression of the SIRT-1 anti-ageing protein for a more youthful appearance. Undaria pinnatifidia (wakame) seaweed assists to impede collagen breakdown, smooth fine lines, increase skin elasticity and increase moisture retention following UV exposure. Bladderwrack seaweed assists to brighten skin, even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of sun spots and pigmentation.
- Reduced wrinkle depth by 9% and skin roughness by 8%
- Increased skin elasticity by 17%
- Inhibition of collagenase and elastase by up to 99%
- Improved overall skin appearance by 60% in just 12 weeks
- Protected against free radical producing enzymes and glycation by 50%
- Increased the expression of the SIRT1 anti-ageing protein by 28%
- Reduction of pigment and age spots by 20% in just 60 days
- Increased brightness (gloss) by 16% in just 60 days
Plump skin with Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid assists in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles by retaining moisture within the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration which helps to leave skin smoother and plumper.
Brighten with Vitamin C (Kakadu Plum, Desert Lime and Finger Lime Caviar)
Vitamin C assists to promote collagen formation which reduces signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles. With gallic and ellagic acids too, vitamin C also assists to reduce collagen breakdown and prevent early signs of ageing.
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor's Choice 2020
View our awards
After cleansing and toning, apply a pea-sized amount to moist skin and massage into your skin until absorbed.
For optimal results use twice daily, morning and evening.
- Dry and breakout-prone skin: Apply serum to moist skin to lock in moisture
- Oily and combination skin: Apply serum to moist or dry skin
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask (as required) – Tone – Serum – Eyes – Moisturiser – Retinol – Facial Oil
Follow our suggested RAWKANVAS routine
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Malachite Extract, Water, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Unadaria Pinnatifidia (Wakame) Extract*, Levulinic Acid, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Extract, Citrus Australasica (Finger Lime Caviar) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Betaine, Saccharide Isomerate*, Sodium Levulinate*, Sodium Anisate*, Cellulose Gum*, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Gardenia Grandiflora Absolute, Lactic Acid (Vegetable Derived)
*Denotes organic ingredients.
- Sweet orange is extracted and formulated to have no photosensitising effects
Malachite (copper) extract is a blue-green semiprecious stone that is extracted via a cold process extraction - meaning it does not require extra energy consumption to produce. Worldwide regulatory standards, including the European Union, permit the use of copper gluconate in topical cosmetics based on risk assessments. The total amount of copper gluconate in Eternal is below the 20% threshold that is suitable for dermal exposure without adverse effects. If you have a sensitivity to copper, we recommended to exercise caution or discontinue use. Please note this is NOT malachite green chloride, this is real malachite (copper) extract. More info: http://thetoxicfreefoundation.com/database/ingredient/malachite
Learn more about our natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our innovative blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural and vegan ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted in Australia: Handcrafted in boutique batches locally in Australia, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, and compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE
Storage & Care
- Unopened: We recommend a shelf life of 18 months
- Opened: We recommend that products are used within 6 months once opened to ensure the highest possible quality is maintained
We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you find your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our returns policy
- Australia: We offer FREE shipping within Australia when you spend $35 or more
- International: We offer FREE worldwide shipping on orders over a certain spend*. Find the value for your country via the link below
Learn more about our free shipping