The Foundation: Flawless Retinol & Vitamin C Lotion
Renew & Brighten
Signs of ageing, fine lines, redness, sun damage, pigmentation, sun spots, or light scarring? Feel confidently renewed, brighter, even, and more youthful instead.
Our award-winning retinol and Vitamin C formula is specifically designed to resurface skin for a renewed appearance, reduce the appearance of sun damage and pigmentation for a brighter complexion, firm and smooth the appearance of fine lines, restore elasticity for revitalised skin, and promote collagen production too.
When it comes to a flawless base, it’s a fast absorbing, non-greasy getting-it-all-done lotion for a brighter, renewed complexion.
- Size: 50mL/1.69oz glass bottle
- Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of Jasmine and Tuberose essential oils
- Award winning, lightweight, non-greasy and non-clogging lotion formula
- Natural, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
- Long-lasting (approximately 100 standard uses)
NOTE: Not suitable during pregnancy.
Did you know that as we age our collagen production slows down resulting in fine lines, loss of elasticity, sagging and dull, tired skin?
As we age, the rate at which we produce collagen slows down meaning our skin is more prone to looking dull, tired, prone to fine lines and sagging, and needs a collagen stimulating serum. Combine that with exposure to UV rays and environmental pollutants making skin susceptible to premature ageing, dehydration, dullness, sagging skin, and loss of elasticity. More importantly, Vitamin C and retinol supports the body's natural ability to boost collagen production, defend against damage that may expedite a further breakdown of collagen, decrease the appearance of pigmentation, promote skin renewal, brighten skin tone, and reduce the appearance of breakouts.
Specially formulated to smooth fine lines, reduce the appearance of pigmentation for even, brighter complexion, as well as renew and resurface skin, The Foundation features:
- Retinol, carotenoids, a plant-derived source of retinol and Vitamin A derivatives from plant-derived such as carrots and carrot seeds, assists to smooth the appearance of fine lines, brighten skin by reducing the appearance of pigmentation for a brighter, more even skin tone, and plump the skin by boosting collagen promoting tissues, for a more youthful-looking appearance.
- Davidson Plum assists to promote elasticity, revitalise the appearance of skin, and brighten and even out the complexion.
- Avocado Oil, a source of beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E, assists to nourish and moisturise skin, keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue, and reduce the appearance of redness.
- Hyaluronic Acid assists to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration, leaving skin smooth and plump.
The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor's Choice 2021
The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor's Choice 2020
The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor's Choice 2019
You can find all our Awards here: www.rawkanvas.com/awards
In the evening, after moisturising apply a pea-sized amount to moist skin and massage until absorbed. Use every second evening. As retinol works to gently exfoliate and resurface the skin, slight tingling may occur and may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun so please wear a broad spectrum SPF.
If you are just starting to use retinol, apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck 2 times a week for 2-4 weeks, then every second night. If you have sensitive skin, do not utilise a chemical peel (such as Canvas) within 24 hours of using a retinol. Your skin may need to adjust to retinol slowly. In the first 2-4 weeks of using a retinol, as your cell turnover will increase and your pores will begin to clear, you may experience mild dry skin or blocked pores coming to the surface to form a pimple. Please be aware retinol won't create a pimple that wasn't already budding underneath your skin.
NOTE: Not suitable during pregnancy.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Punica Granatum Pericarp (Pomegranate) Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Davidsonia Pruriens (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Unadaria Pinnatifidia (Wakame) Extract*, Cetearyl Olivate*, Sorbitan Olivate*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Glyceryl Undecylenate*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Extract, Retinol, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Vegetable Derived), Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, p-Anisic Acid, Polianthes Tuberosa (Tuberose) Oil, Citric Acid * Denotes organic ingredients.
* Denotes organic ingredients.
Learn more about our Natural, Vegan and Cruelty-Free Ingredients here: www.rawkanvas.com/ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our unique blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-Winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural & Vegan Ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-Free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted in Australia: Handcrafted in boutique batches locally in Australia, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS here: www.rawkanvas.com/our-story
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our Sustainability here: www.rawkanvas.com/sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE here: www.rawkanvas.com/recycling-program
Storage & Care
We recommend a shelf life of 18 months if unopened and that products are used within 6 months of opening so as to ensure the highest quality. We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form. As this product is stored in a jar, please wash your hands prior to use and ensure the lid is sealed tightly when you've finished utilising it.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you on your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our Returns Policy here: www.rawkanvas.com/returns
We offer FREE shipping within Australia with your spend of $35 and FREE worldwide shipping over a certain spend.*
Learn more about our Free Shipping here: www.rawkanvas.com/shipping