Polished: Refining Exfoliant
POLISH & SMOOTH
Are you experiencing rough, flaky, dull and lifeless skin? Feel confidently polished, smooth and bright instead.
Our powder exfoliant formula is designed to polish dry, rough and dead skin cells, deeply clean pores to reveal radiantly smooth skin and improve the absorption of your following skincare products too!
It's a non-abrasive, mix-it-yourself exfoliant where you're in complete control to feel as smooth, fresh and polished as you'd like, and it doubles as the perfect skin primer too.
Size: 50g/1.76oz glass jar
Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of rose geranium essential oil for a subtle aroma
Mix-it-yourself ability, non-abrasive powder formula
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free and pregnancy-friendly
- Long-lasting (approximately 60 standard uses)
Did you know that as we age the rate at which we produce new skin cells slows down? Pair this natural process with ongoing exposure to environmental pollutants and daily makeup, and our skin evidently becomes susceptible to premature ageing, loss of elasticity, dehydration, flakiness and dullness. Therefore exfoliation is key to polishing dead skin cells, promoting cell regeneration and improving the skin's ability to absorb other helpful skin treatments, serums and ingredients too.
Specifically formulated to polish away dry, rough and dead skin cells while deeply cleaning pores to polish, smooth and brighten your skin, Polished provides the following benefits:
Exfoliate and smooth with Rice
Rice assists to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, reduce the appearance of UV damage and absorb excess oil for smoother and brighter skin.
Refine with Clay
Clay assists to draw out and absorb excess oil, and refine the skin too, revealing an overall clarified and smoother complexion.
Nourish and cleanse with Rose Petals
Rose Petals assist to nourish and cleanse the skin and act as an exfoliant to remove dead skin cells and as an antioxidant to fight free radicals too.
Brighten with Kakadu Plum
Kakadu Plump, a rich source of vitamin C, assists to brighten skin for a more radiant complexion, protect skin from damage caused by exposure to harmful UV rays and reduce the appearance of redness caused by breakouts. Vitamin C assists to promote collagen formation which reduces signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles. With gallic and ellagic acids too, vitamin C also assists to reduce collagen breakdown and prevent early signs of ageing.
Mix half a teaspoon with water or cleanser (we recommend Purified: Purifying Cleanser) and mix in the palm of your hand to create a creamy paste. Massage gently onto damp skin in circular motions for 20 seconds, avoiding eyes.
For optimal results, use twice a week.
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask (as required) – Tone – Serum – Eyes – Moisturiser – Retinol – Facial Oil
Follow our suggested RAWKANVAS routine
Oriza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Extract*, Kaolin (Australia Clay), Hallyosite (New Zealand Clay), Dextrin, Betaine (Plant Derived), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petal Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder*, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
*Denotes organic ingredients.
Learn more about our natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our innovative blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural and vegan ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted in Australia: Handcrafted in boutique batches locally in Australia, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, and compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE
Storage & Care
- Unopened: We recommend a shelf life of 18 months
- Opened: We recommend that products are used within 6 months once opened to ensure the highest possible quality is maintained
We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you find your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our returns policy
- Australia: We offer FREE shipping within Australia when you spend $35 or more
- International: We offer FREE worldwide shipping on orders over a certain spend*. Find the value for your country via the link below
Learn more about our free shipping