1. The Promoter is RAWKANVAS Australia (A.B.N. 46617443025).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter RAWKANVAS Australia form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. By entering RAWKANVAS Australia Spin to Win, entrants accept the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Promotion valid from 9:00am AEST 1 November 2018 until 1 January 2019, or until sold out.
4. Entry to RAWKANVAS Australia Spin to Win is open to worldwide residents over the age of 18 years; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
5. Receive your FREE Jade or Rose Quartz Gua Sha Massage Stone valued at $20 when you spend $50 or receive your FREE Canvas AHA BHA Resurfacing Treatment valued at $52 when you spend $150. Simply enter the code you receive via the Spin to Win wheel or via email to your nominated email address.
6. One offer per person, per transaction. While stocks last. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
7. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
8. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
9. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
12. All entries become the property of RAWKANVAS Australia. As such, RAWKANVAS Australia is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
13. The laws of Queensland govern RAWKANVAS Australia competitions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.