Canvas: Resurfacing AHA & BHA Treatment
Clarify & Smooth
Experiencing a build up of flaking skin, dehydrated complexion, loss of elasticity and plumpness, excess shine, or congested pores? Feel confidently clarified, smooth, and plump instead.
Our award-winning fruit enzyme formula is designed to gently clarify pores, dissolve dead skin build-up, diminish excess oil that causes congestion and breakouts, while boosting hydration for a plump, glowing complexion too.
- Size: 60mL/2oz glass jar
- Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood and Sweet Orange essential oils for a subtle aroma
- Award-winning, fast drying and gentle gel formula
- Natural, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Pregnancy-Friendly
- Long-lasting (approximately 60 standard uses)
Did you know that as we age our natural skin renewal process slows down resulting in dry, flaking skin, fine lines, and loss of elasticity?
As we age, the rate at which we produce new skin cells slows down meaning our skin is more prone to looking dull, tired, flaky, and needs a more regular, yet gentle exfoliation. Combine that with a decrease in collagen production, exposure to UV rays, daily makeup, environmental pollutants, and a build up of dead skin cells, making skin susceptible to premature ageing, dehydration, dullness, sagging skin, loss of elasticity, and breakouts. More importantly, exfoliating dead skin cells promotes cell regeneration and can improve skin's ability to absorb other treatments, serums and ingredients.
Specially formulated to clarify pores, smooth skin, brighten the complexion, reduce the appearance of breakouts and redness, and leave skin hydrated and plump, Canvas features:
- Fruit Enzymes (Bilberry, Orange, Lemon and Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Papaya, Pineapple), natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) assist to gently exfoliate the skin's surface by loosening the bonds that bind dead skin cells together, revealing a smoother, brighter appearance. Bilberry (lactic acid), sugar cane (glycolic acid), orange peel and lemon (citric acid) remove the outer layer of dead skin cells that trap both bacteria and sebum, helping promote a clearer, more radiant complexion.
- Hyaluronic Acid assists to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration, leaving skin smooth and plump.
- White Willow Bark, an oil-soluble beta hydroxy (BHA) can penetrate the skin at a deeper level and assists to dissolve skin debris that clogs pores, breaks down the connections between dead skin cells, acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce the appearance of redness and breakouts.
- Kakadu Plum, a rich source of Vitamin C, assists to brighten skin for a more radiant complexion, protect skin from damage caused by exposure to harmful UV rays and reduce inflammation and redness caused by breakouts. Vitamin C assists to promote collagen formation which reduces signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles, as well as gallic and ellagic acid which assist to reduce collagen breakdown and prevent early signs of ageing.
The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor's Choice 2021
The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor's Choice 2020
The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Winner: Best Face Mask 2019
You can find all our awards here: www.rawkanvas.com/awards
After cleansing, apply an even, thin layer to clean, dry skin. Massage into the skin and leave on for 15 minutes, or until fully dry before removing. For sensitive skin, leave on for 5 minutes.
For optimal results, use twice a week.
NOTE: As this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that works to gently exfoliate and resurface the skin, slight tingling may occur and may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. If your skin is sensitive, utilise Canvas and The Foundation retinol, Harmony toner and Polished exfoliant a few days apart. AHA & BHA increase your cell turnover, therefore, you may experience blocked pores coming to the surface to form a pimple. Please be aware AHA & BHA treatments won't create a pimple that wasn't already budding underneath your skin.
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask (if it’s a masking night) – Tone – Serum – Eyes – Moisturiser – Retinol – Facial Oil
You can find a suggested RAWKANVAS routine here: www.rawkanvas.com/routine
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Sap (Sugar Maple) Extract, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Salicylic Acid, Salix Nigra (White Willow) Bark Extract, Ananas Comosus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Water, Sodium Levulinate*, Sodium Anisate*, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose (Sugar), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Santalum Spicata Wood (Sandalwood) Oil, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid (Vegetable Derived)
* Denotes organic ingredients.
Sweet orange extracted and formulated to have no photosensitising effects.
Learn more about our natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients here: www.rawkanvas.com/ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our unique blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural & vegan ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted in Australia: Handcrafted in boutique batches locally in Australia, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS here: www.rawkanvas.com/our-story
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our sustainability here: www.rawkanvas.com/sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE here: www.rawkanvas.com/recycling-program
Storage & Care
We recommend a shelf life of 18 months if unopened and that products are used within 6 months of opening so as to ensure the highest quality. We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form. As this product is stored in a jar, please wash your hands prior to use and ensure the lid is sealed tightly when you've finished utilising it.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you on your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via email@example.com so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our returns policy here: www.rawkanvas.com/returns
We offer FREE shipping within Australia with your spend of $35 and FREE worldwide shipping over a certain spend.*
Learn more about our free shipping here: www.rawkanvas.com/shipping