Luminosity: Brightening Probiotic Mask
SOOTHE & BRIGHTEN
Is your skin prone to breakouts, redness, pigmentation, age spots, dullness, or fine lines? Feel confidently soothed, clearer and brighter instead.
Our probiotic formula is designed to reduce the appearance of breakouts, soothe the appearance of redness, reduce the appearance of pigmentation and age spots, revitalise dullness, restore a damaged skin barrier, promote elasticity production and reduce the signs of fine lines too for a brighter, calmer complexion too.
Just set and forget while this fast-drying, soothing probiotic mask works to leave your skin soothed, smoother, brighter and more youthful looking in one go.
- Size: 60mL/2.02fl. oz glass jar
- Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of ylang ylang, sandalwood and sweet orange essential oils for a subtle aroma
- Fast drying, soothing and creamy gel formula
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free and pregnancy-friendly
- Long-lasting (approximately 60 standard uses)
Did you know that as we age our natural skin renewal process slows down and our skin barrier can become damaged? Pair this natural process with a decrease in collagen production, ongoing exposure to environmental pollutants, a constant use of harsh facial cleansers and antibacterial soaps that strip your skin of healthy bacteria, and our skin evidently becomes susceptible to breakouts, irritation, redness, dehydration, dullness and premature ageing caused by friction and dryness of skin. Therefore a soothing mask to fortify the skins barrier and gently exfoliate is required to nurture calmer, clearer and brighter skin.
Specifically formulated to reduce the appearance of breakouts and redness, revitalise dullness and restore a damaged skin barrier, Luminosity provides the following benefits:
Fortify the skin's barrier with Probiotics
Probiotics assist to replenish the skin's microbiome which is needed to fortify the skin's barrier and protect the skin from harmful elements, while also fighting the signs of environmental damage and ageing, soothing the appearance of redness and breakouts, and promoting overall skin health too. A balanced microbiome may help reduce eczema, breakouts, dry skin and even wrinkles.
Exfoliate with Papaya
A natural alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), papaya assists to gently exfoliate the skin's surface by loosening the bonds that bind dead skin cells together, which encourages cell turnover to reveal a smoother and brighter appearance.
Brighten with Lemon Aspen
A source of Vitamin C, lemon aspen assists to promote collagen formation which reduces the signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles, while antioxidants help reduce the signs of skin damage that can be caused by free radicals. Lemon aspen also protects the skin from damage caused by exposure to harmful UV rays, and finally, works to brighten the complexion too.
Minimise the appearance of pigmentation with vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Vitamin B3 assists to overall improve the appearance of skin - it helps to minimise redness, reduce the appearance of pigmentation, minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and regulate oil production too.
After cleansing apply an even, thin layer to clean and dry skin. Massage into the skin and leave on for 15 minutes or until completely dry before removing. For sensitive skin, leave on for 5 minutes only.
For optimal results, use twice a week.
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask (as required) – Tone – Serum – Eyes – Moisturiser – Retinol – Facial Oil
Follow our suggested RAWKANVAS routine
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Extract*, Betaine, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose (Sugar), Lactobacillus Ferment, Saccharomyces, Morus Alba Root (White Mulberry) Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Acronychia Acidula (Lemon Aspen) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Water, Sodium Levulinate*, Sodium Anisate*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Santalum Spicata Wood (Sandalwood) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Capsicum Annuum (Paprika) Extract, Tocopherol (Vegetable Derived)
*Denotes organic ingredients.
NOTE: Sweet orange is extracted and formulated to have no photosensitising effects.
Learn more about our natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our innovative blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural and vegan ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted in Australia: Handcrafted in boutique batches locally in Australia, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, and compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE
Storage & Care
- Unopened: We recommend a shelf life of 18 months
- Opened: We recommend that products are used within 6 months once opened to ensure the highest possible quality is maintained
We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you find your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via email@example.com so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our returns policy
- Australia: We offer FREE shipping within Australia when you spend $35 or more
- International: We offer FREE worldwide shipping on orders over a certain spend*. Find the value for your country via the link below
Learn more about our free shipping