Detoxified: Revitalising Charcoal Body Wash
Clarify & Revitalise
Body experiencing dry skin, flaking, bumps, daily dirt, or congested pores? Feel confidently clarified, revitalised, and smooth instead.
Our activated charcoal formula is designed to clarify daily dirt that accumulates throughout the day, gently exfoliate skin build up and revitalise skin, while boosting hydration for a smooth and glowing body too.
- Size: 500mL/16.9oz glass bottle
- Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of May Chang essential oil for a subtle aroma
- Non-drying, mild foaming and hydrating gel formula
- Natural, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Pregnancy-Friendly
- Long-lasting (approximately 80 standard uses)
Did you know that as we age our natural skin renewal process slows down?
As we age, the rate at which we produce new skin cells slows down meaning our skin is more prone to looking dull, dehydrated, flaky and needs a more gentle, non-drying body wash that removes dead skin cells. Combine that with environmental pollutants, a busy lifestyle, the weather and a build up of dead skin cells, and our body is susceptible to premature ageing, dehydration, breakouts and flaking skin. More importantly, gentle washing and exfoliating the body promotes cell regeneration, and can improve skin's ability to stay hydrates.
Specially formulated to clarify daily dirty, lightly exfoliate skin, and leave skin revitalised, Detoxified features:
Activated Coconut Charcoal assists to clarify skin, unclog pores, remove deeper impurities, and dead skin cells for a more smooth, revitalised appearance.
Lactic Acid (Vegan) assists to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells that trap both bacteria and sebum, increases cell turnover, boosts hydration, and increases ceramides, a fatty acid in your skin that serve as a protective skin barrier, for clearer, more radiant skin.
- Vitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol) assists to bind to and hold water in the skin and restore the function of the skin barrier by sealing in the cracks in the skin to keep water locked in, leaving skin hydrated, smooth and more supple.
In the shower, pump your desired amount of directly on to hands or a sponge of your choice. Gently lather over the body and rinse.
For optimal results, use daily.
Formulated to work best on the body. Not recommended for facial use.
Body Scrub - Body Wash - Moisturiser - Body Oil - Hand & Nail Cream
You can find a suggested RAWKANVAS routine here: www.rawkanvas.com/routine
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Water, Alkyl Polyglucoside C8-C16 (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Activated Charcoal, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Rosa Eglanteria (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Glucose, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil*, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil*
* Denotes organic ingredients.
Learn more about our natural, vegan and cruelty-free Ingredients here: www.rawkanvas.com/ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our unique blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural & vegan ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted in Australia: Handcrafted in boutique batches locally in Australia, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS here: www.rawkanvas.com/our-story
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our sustainability here: www.rawkanvas.com/sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE here: www.rawkanvas.com/recycling-program
Storage & Care
We recommend a shelf life of 18 months if unopened and that products are used within 6 months of opening so as to ensure the highest quality. We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you on your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our returns policy here: www.rawkanvas.com/returns
We offer FREE shipping within Australia with your spend of $35 and FREE worldwide shipping over a certain spend.*
Learn more about our free shipping here: www.rawkanvas.com/shipping